Red & Green Peppers
Red Pepper flakes
1) Peel and core pineapple and cut into small cubes. Use about 1/4 pineapple if preparing recipe for 2 people, adding more with each additional serving. Place in bowl.
2) Finely chop red onion, red pepper and green pepper, then add to pineapple.
3) Add remaining ingredients to taste.
1) Slice pork tenderloin into one inch pieces.
2) Heat olive oil in 10 inch sautee pan.
3) Add medallions to hot oil. Season with seasoning of your choice.
4) Sear until cooked through.
5) Serve medallions over rice, then top with pineapple salsa.