1 container (8 ounces) strawberry sugar-free, fat-free yogurt
3/4 cup orange juice
2 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups frozen whole strawberries
1 packet sugar substitute or equivalent to 2 teaspoons sugar
6 paper cups (7 ounces each)
6 wooden sticks
1) Combine yogurt, orange juice and vanilla in food processor or blender. Cover and process until smooth.
2)Add strawberries and sugar substitute. Process until smooth.
3) Pour into 6 paper cups, filling each about 3/4 full. Place in freezer 1 hour. Insert wooden stick into center of each. Freeze completely. Peel cup off each pop to serve.
Makes 6 servings per serving
97 calories less than 1 gram fat
139 milligrams sodium
17 grams carbohydrate
1 gram fiber
6 grams protein
exchanges: 1/2 milk, 1 fruit
15-Minute Italian Chicken & Rice with Vegetables from Kraft Foods
Prep: 5 min Total: 15 min
1 Tablespoon oil
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
3 cups cut-up fresh vegetables (broccoli, carrots & red pepper)
1 can (14-1/2 ounce) fat free reduced-sodium chicken broth
2 cups Minute White Rice, uncooked
1/4 cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
1) Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat.
2) Add chicken: cook and stir until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
3) Add vegetables; cook and stir 3 to 5 min. or until crisp-tender.
4) Stir in broth. Bring to boil. Stir in rice and dressing; cover.
5) Reduce heat to low. Cook 5 min. or until liquid is absorbed and chicken is cooked through.
Makes 4 servings.
Per serving: 400 calories
11 grams fat (2 saturated)
610 milligrams sodium
44 gram carbohydrate
3 grams fiber
33 grams protein