4 beef top loin (strip) steaks, cut 3/4-inch thick
1/2 cup water
Toasted sesame seeds or diagonally sliced green onions
1/2 cup prepared teriyaki marinade and sauce
1/3 cup orange marmalade
2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
3 large cloves garlic, crushed
1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh ginger
2 tsp. dark sesame oil
1) In small saucepan, combine marinade ingredients. Heat over medium heat until slightly melted.
2) Place beef steaks and 1/3 cup of marinade in sealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes; turn once. Set aside remaining marinade.
3) Remove steaks from marinade and discard marinade.
4) Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 16-20 minutes for medium doneness; turn occasionally.
5) To make sauce, add water to reserved marinade in pan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
6) Simmer, uncovered, 12-15 minutes or until slightly thickened; stir occasionally.
7) Serve steaks with sauce. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.