1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
1 small can of cream of mushroom or cream of celery soup
1 small can of sauerkraut
1 large hand full of uncooked egg noodles (2 handfuls if you have small hands)
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup of cheddar cheese
1) Brown meat in casserole or oven wear with a lid.
2) Stir in the soup, sauerkraut and a half to 3/4 can of water. Mix well.
3) Toss in the noodles and mix well again so all are covered.
4) Cover and bake at 350 for about 45 minutes or until noodles are tender.(if the smaller noodles are used they cook a bit faster and work as well).
5) Remove from oven, stir and spread the cheese evenly over the top. Return to oven for another 10 to 15 minutes or cheese is well melted.