By Nancy Colistro
4 cups (2 pints) fresh strawberries
1 unbaked 9-inch pie crusts
1 cup granulated sugar
3 Tbsp cornstarch
Juice of lemon
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place foil on lowest oven rack to catch drips.
2. Clean and hull and slice strawberries.
3. Fit 1 pie crust into pie pan.
4. In a small bowl, mix sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and strawberries.
5. Place strawberry mixture into prepared crust.6. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until crust is browned and juice begins to bubble. Remove from oven and cool.