Mercy Hospital Joplin
2817 St. John's Boulevard
Joplin, MO 64804
Phone: (417) 781-2727
As the Sisters of Mercy before us, we bring to life the healing ministry of Jesus through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
The mission statement of Mercy is an inspiring reminder of our calling. It also unites and directs activities across our entire health and human services ministry.
We are the people of Mercy Health Ministry. Together, we are pioneering a new model of care. We will relentlessly pursue our goal to get health care right. Everywhere and every way that Mercy serves, we will deliver a transformative health experience.
These values guide what Mercy co-workers do and what direction we take. We consider them unchanging.
- Dignity - We cherish each person as created in the image of God.
- Excellence - We give only the best for those entrusted to our care.
- Justice - We pledge to be in right relationship with one another with a particular concern for people who are economically poor.
- Service - We seek out and put the needs of others first.
- Stewardship - We wisely use our talents and resources to strengthen Mercy as a ministry of the Church.
While all five values are important to how we make decisions, dignity is the base on which all the others rest. Because all people are created in the image and likeness of God, each person deserves to be treated with respect.
Transforming the Health of Our Communities:
If you feel that much of your health care experience can be improved, we agree. At Mercy, we are continually reaching out in new ways to serve you better. We want to make health care easier and more personal for you and the three million lives we touch each year. We are continually listening to you to provide care when and where you need it. It's a good chance that any improvements you see in our services and facilities come from suggestions of people just like you.