A Newton County girl has been diagnosed with the most dangerous strain of e-coli bacteria. The girl is a student at Seneca High School. She was originally treated at St. Johns Regional Medical Center in Joplin, but has since been transferred to another medical facility. Health department officials feel this is an isolated case, and they say the girl may have contracted the disease by ingesting some type of food. E-coli can be spread by many food sources including undercooked ground beef. Health officials say an e-coli infection must run its course.