After a Florida man dies due to the anthrax bacteria that killed a Florida man last week has been detected in the nose of one of his co-workers. Investigators have learned the two men shared the same computer in this newspaper office building in Boca Raton, which houses The Sun tabloid. Traces of the inhaled form of the bacteria were found on the computer`s keyboard. The FBI is looking into the possibility that these cases are the result of terrorism or criminal effort. All 300 employees who work at The Sun tabloid have been asked to be tested for the bacteria. The building has been sealed off.