GRANBY, MO - An overnight fire in Granby leaves a house destroyed. The blaze started around 3:20 this morning at 596 East High Street in Granby. The house is located near Granby Elementary School, but school officials say the fire did not disrupt the start of classes. The fire was believed to be caused by a lightning strike. The home was vacant at the time of the fire and no injuries have been reported. As of noon today, the residence is still smoldering. The structure is considered a total loss.