The event was scheduled for Saturday, October 13th at Quapaw Casino in Miami. Due to the chance of severe weather, organizers decided to delay the event until Sunday, October 14th at 3pm.
All tickets purchased in advance will be honored. Tickets are still available and can be purchased the day of the event. Gates will open at 1:30pm.
If you have any questions about the change in dates you can call (479)-393-8282.