The device is suitable for use in wet locations with outdoor flood and spot lights, so you can enjoy the safety, security and convenience of a well-lit entrance or driveway when you arrive at home. It's also great for automatically turning on lights indoors, in the garage, the basement, or in the attic.
- Turns on the light when motion is sensed. Turns it off automatically, after time you specify.
- Controls up to 150 watts per socket.
- Can be adjusted to stay on from 1 to 5 minutes.
- Low voltage control for safe, outdoor installation.
- Passive infrared sensor detects motion up to 50 feet away, within a 120 detection arc.
- Sensor head is adjustable in any direction.
- To save energy, the photocell allows the light to operate only at night, but the setting can easily be adjusted to allow for day time operation.
- An add-on socket adapter is available for dual spotlight applications.